1. (from top left) Lunaris + Solaris Highlighter by Rituel de Fille - $58 - I haven't actually tried this yet (I ordered the pre-release and it should be arriving any day now!!!) but I'm obsessed with this brand. They have gorgeous colors and unique products. Their colors are to die for.
2. Sigil Eye Soot by Rituel de Fille - $38 - Another favorite from Rituel de Fille. Seriously this stuff is a game changer. I typically use it as a eyeshadow, but when I travel I also use it as a highlighter. Seriously good and you can't go wrong with any of their colors in this collection.
3. Lip Shine in Sacred by RMS Beauty - $24 - Great little lip shine with a pop of hot pink color. I love this because it gives a bit more shine than the Lip2cheek, and stays on longer. It's my go to summer shade.
4. Signature Set in Pop Collection by RMS Beauty - $44 - This collection is the best bang for your buck. It includes the Lip2cheek in Demure and Beloved as well as an awesome luminizer, bronzer and lip balm. Great for travel!
5. Lip2cheek in Demure by RMS Beauty - $36 - Another great multifunctional product. I love to consistency of this and it works great on lips and cheeks!
6. Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation by Vapour - $50 - My go to foundation. I love to buff this in with a drop of our Beauty Potion.
7. Mesmerize Eye Liner in Ink by Vapour - $20 - Simple clean eyeliner. I'm not much of an eye makeup girl, but this is great for a night out.
8. Volumizing Mascara by RMS - $28 - Again, it's rare that I use mascara but when I do this is a fave.
9. Heavenly Haze Nail Polish by Karma Organics - $10 - LOVE LOVE LOVE these polishes. They are toluene, formaldehyde, DBP (phthalate), camphor, formaldehyde resin, xylene, and/or paraben FREE. They are safe for pregnant women, kids, cancer patients and allergy sufferers. Chip resistant, durable, and with no harsh odors - plus, they are available in glossy and matte shades.