LARK Sales Associate | St. Louis, MO
LARK Skin Co. is a fast growing natural skincare company looking for a reliable retail and production assistant to help with day-to-day operations at our Webster Groves location. This position is part-time and in-person at our retail store + warehouse. All interested applicants should email a resume to email@example.com by March 15, 2021. Interviews will begin upon receiving applications.
- Responsible for assisting with LARK product production, including filling and labeling product (no prior experience required) in store + managing product inventory.
- Assist with curbside pickup orders and potentially retail shopping appointments in the future.
- Manage all LARK online orders including processing, packing, shipping and scheduling USPS pickups.
- Support Marketing manager, including but not limited to: creating behind the scenes video and photo content for social media.
- Ability to act proactively and take initiative.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
- An interest in and passion for the beauty industry and natural skincare.
- Transportation to get to and from work, events, etc.
- Proficiency in Shopify a plus.
Approximately 15-20 hours per week Thursday - Saturday is preferred.
10 am- 4 pm
Additional hours available during the holiday season
Two weeks of vacation annually in addition to all US National holidays
* Saturday availability is required
Compensation is hourly and negotiable dependent on experience
50% off all LARK product purchases